domingo, 15 de marzo de 2009

COVER LETTER

Dianella Gómez
Industrial Engineer

Mr. Wilhem
Corporate and other
Human Resources
ABB Inc.
US2456

Dear Mr. Wilhem

I am writing with reference to your advertisement in Monster Job ID: US2456, publicated on Jul 1st, 2008. Where you have being request Design and Engineering areas. I also would like to add some of my skills on Engineering of Methods which I personally can develop in how to improve the methods of any organization and make it more efficient and productive. Other skill is I’d like to work as a team and being learning new things such another languages like Spanish, English and Italian.
Actually, I’m 31 years old assisting college with a 3.0 GPA. My graduation is being expected for April 2010 as an Industrial Engineer and right now I’m just applying to any job on my area or any other area of my interest.
Finally, I am looking for a job that can offers me some opportunities to travel around the world and work as a professional specifically on my Major area but I’m also open to learn anything that is been required for me to learn from a different area that may allows me to experience new staffs every day.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Sincerely, Dianella Gomez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario